Music by Brian Mendoza
I know I’ve posted about this more than once, but I can’t stop gushing about how I had such a wonderful time working on the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf planner with a super creative bunch. I finally got my own copy of the planner the other day and was so excited to see and feel the fruits of the team’s collaboration. In case you’re wondering, here’s how you can get your own 2012 Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Planner:
MECHANICS FOR STAMP CARD:
1. A minimum single-receipt purchase of any Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based, or Tea-based Beverage, or Frozen Swirl, qualifies you to get a stamp card. Each card consists of 18 boxes, with corresponding drink assignments. These are as follows:
a. 1 Original Ice Blended (any flavor, regular or large)
b. 1 Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
c. 1 Red Velvet Hot Cocoa or Red Velvet Ice Blended (regular or large)
d. Any 15 Regular or Large Original Ice Blended, Coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Frozen Swirl
2. Your stamp card must always be presented so that a box may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
3. Once all 18 boxes are stamped and completed, you will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf 2012 Giving Journal at any of our stores.
4. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where the giving journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
5. Promo period is from November 7, 2011 to January 31, 2012.
6. Giving Journals may be claimed all throughout the promo period until 60 days after the promo has ended.