They say it’s the little repetitive things that make the most impact in our lives. In celebration of Leap Day, why not do something different and shake your life up a bit? Take any (or all!) of these 29 leaps with me. 2012 is the year of Courage!
1. Discover a new cuisine, or eat something you’ve never tried before.
2. Invest in a business or idea that you believe in.
3. Expose yourself to a different kind of religion or belief.
4. Make a new friend.
5. Make peace with someone who has hurt you in the past and let go of all negativity.
6. Smile at all the street kids and beggars you see.
7. Say yes to all invitations.
8. Shut off your phone for one weekend.
9. Fight for a cause.
10. Have a date with yourself: eat out and watch a movie in the cinema alone.
11. Sit down and have your portrait sketched.
12. Learn a new sport.
13. Plan a fun day together and ask your crush out on a date.
14. Donate half of your income this month to charity.
15. Take art lessons.
16. Have your fortune read.
17. Hop on a provincial bus and go on a random day-trip adventure!
18. Do a juice or fruit cleanse.
19. Purchase an artwork.
20. Write a letter to the teacher who changed your life in high school or college.
21. Write a book.
22. Get an Organ Donor Card.
23. Get a (third) tattoo.
24. Go 100% organic.
25. Say what you think and feel, and don’t lie or sugarcoat.
26. Invent a 30-day challenge for yourself and see it to completion.
27. Collaborate on a project with a stranger.
28. Open a bank account specifically for your travel fund.
29. Make another list and start from the top! 🙂
Happy Leap Day, folks! What are you doing with your extra day this year? 🙂
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)